Planting a tree is a lifelong investment. Tree plantation refers to the process wherein tree seedlings are planted. Generally, it is done for forestry, land reclamation, or landscaping purposes. Ideally, the trees are planted in early spring before the bud-break. During that time, the weather conditions are cool. It helps plants to establish roots properly in the new location.
However, there are some plants, which can be planted throughout the growing season. But they need appropriate care. Apart from that, tropical and subtropical climates are such places where trees grow year round. It covers the following aspects:
5 Important facts about trees:
- Do you know that approximately 10 tonnes of CO2 is emitted by an individual in one year? A single tree can remove tonnes of CO2 over its lifetime.
- Approximately 10 people can get an year’s supply of oxygen to breath in from a single matured beech tree.
- The shade provided by a tree keeps the air and ground cool around them which in turn leads to controlling Earth’s temperature.
- Trees planted at the right place, around buildings, etc, can reduce air-conditioning costs by up to 50 percent and can save 20–50% in energy used for heating.
- A tree with a 75 cm-diameter removes 70 times more pollution per year than does a tree with a 7.5 cm trunk
Albero has undertaken this noble initiative to protect trees in an unusual way. Albero is trying to make UP and Uttrakhand greener. Hence, a better place to live beautifully, by planting more trees and translocating them instead of felling them. We at Albero, provide all services needed to translocate any tree which hinders the development of infrastructure and thus create a win-win situation for both the environment and the development of the city. We also take care of the tree post-translocation for about 6 months with proper treatment, to ensure that the tree sustains and survives, and gets used to the new environment.