Tree translocation is a process in which the entire tree is uprooted as a whole instead of being cut down and re-planted at a different location. In this way, we are able to promote development or urbanization without harming the greenery and health of the environment.
Why Should We Go For Tree Translocation?.
We should opt for Tree Translocation due to many reasons. Let’s discuss them one by one:
- By translocating the trees, they are saved from being cut. This helps in striking the ecological balance.
- The best part is, translocating actually gives them a new lease of life.
- We all know that if we’ll not stop cutting down trees, we will not be able to survive. So, understand the value of trees.
- When we cut trees, we indulge in destroying the homes of many animals and birds. Does it make sense? Think about it.
- On the other hand, if we translocate these trees instead of cutting them down, the natural habitat of animals and birds will not be destroyed.
Albero has undertaken this noble initiative to protect trees in an unusual way. Albero is trying to make UP and Uttrakhand greener. Hence, a better place to live beautifully, by planting more trees and translocating them instead of felling them. We at Albero, provide all services needed to translocate any tree which hinders the development of infrastructure and thus create a win-win situation for both the environment and the development of the city. We also take care of the tree post-translocation for about 6 months with proper treatment, to ensure that the tree sustains and survives, and gets used to the new environment.